Cultural Learnings of Life For Make Benefit Glorious Humanbeings

Just very very random thoughts about life around me, how to learn from one another and take life as it comes.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

About to Fly



Here goes... I'm sitting in the Helsinki-Vantaa airport using their splendid (albeit slightly expensive) wlan service. Somehow this activity makes me feel like a true global citizen! Yey! About to start my journey to Brno. My plain takes off in less than an hour. Heading first to Vienna then by bus to Brno. As I watch here all sorts of plains landing and taking off, I truly feel like this is my place, this is how I want my life to be for the next few years. Taking off and landing, discovering new places, new realities. On the way to the airport it hit me for the first time after returning my thesis... There are so many opportunities! The excitement grows...

3 Comments:

  • At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Paula! And best of luck with chasing the dream :) learning a slavic language will probably be easier than learning to use these hips like latino women ;)

    Enjoy your stay in Brno and make the most of it. I'll make some plans to see you when we come to Budapest end of May =) Will be following your blog to see what's happening in the glorious and fabulous life of Paula.

    cheers,
    Ansi

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    Kiitti Ansi!

    Me pidämme täällä lipun korkealla. Pitäkää te siellä.

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Helsinki-Vantaa airport is plöö because they charge for WLAN. Budapest is much better in that sense :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counters