Cultural Learnings of Life For Make Benefit Glorious Humanbeings

Just very very random thoughts about life around me, how to learn from one another and take life as it comes.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Autumn Blues




Wow, on Saturday a week ago summer was officially over. This week has been so cold and rainy and just plain crappy. It really gets you down. Luckily the weekend seems to be a bit nicer. Blaah... It'll rain soon anyway... Man, I am such a weather oriented person. I think I take after my mom in this. Our moods are totally programmed according to how the weather conditions are. Sunny equals happy, rainy equals cranky. She even keeps a some sort of weather diary. Hehe, but enough of the weather. Gotta go waste another lazy Saturday :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counters