Cultural Learnings of Life For Make Benefit Glorious Humanbeings

Just very very random thoughts about life around me, how to learn from one another and take life as it comes.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Free Floating



I have managed to adapt to the pace of weeks going by pretty well by now. I go to work on a Monday morning and, wooooshhh… it is already Friday afternoon. Then again, and even quicker, another Monday morning. Honestly speaking, I feel quite stagnated. Work is far from anything spectacular and all the parties are fun though, but nothing special there either. I am not learning the language very actively, nor taking active steps forward on any other area. More so, I’ve been slaying myself of not seeing enough effort to build up from here. I mean, I graduated and all that, but it is supposed to be just the beginning, right?

However, yesterday was an important milestone in some ways. I finally managed to drag my lazy ass to the gym. Oooh, whatta feeling!! I have missed the muscle ache that hits you on the following day, the anticipation, the sudden burst of self esteem that comes along with the dripping sweat. I definitely feel more energetic even after one go. Maybe it will have a positive affect on other areas as well. The language especially… How peculiar that one can get so used to not understanding…

Btw. How is everyone? The now “idle” people, that I used to hang out with while in Finland. Funnily enough, I am so used to this routine over here and the people around me, that honestly speaking I do not actively think about you guys that often. BUT, it for sure doesn’t mean that I don’t care. Just normal adaptation I guess.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Moi Paula! voisin kirjoitella sulle maililla kuulumisia, mutta tuo lut:n osoite ei varmaankaan ole enää voimassa. Jotenkin hämärösti muistaisin sun ilmoittaneet uuden osoitteen ennen lähtöäsi mutta en onnistu paikallistamaan ko viestiä, sorry. Jos et halua laittaa sun mailiosoitetta tänne blogiin, niin mailaa mulle joko mun työ-tai privaattiosoitteeseen, ne on samat vanhat.

    aurinkoisin kesäterkuin, Ansi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counters