Cultural Learnings of Life For Make Benefit Glorious Humanbeings

Just very very random thoughts about life around me, how to learn from one another and take life as it comes.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Jingle Bells!



Dear Friends,

I just wanted to take a brief moment to wish you all a great holiday as well as a good kick start for the year 2008. May you celebrate in peace, eat like there is no tomorrow and have a good rest after all those holiday goodies. Enjoy the closeness of your loved ones, family, friends or what ever random company you are spending your holidays with. Christmas is becoming more and more precious in the modern world as it remains in many places the only annual period when one has the chance to meet family members and friends returning home from which ever part of the country or world they currently dwell.

For me, this Christmas is a chance to experience a different kind of tradition, in stead of reuniting with old friends I will get to share a versatile set of traditions and strengthen the sense of community with people I quite recently just met...and in a country where Christmas is not celebrated by the majority of people. Even though I'll miss being home with my family and friends, I still very much look forward to it. We'll be having a little party at our house and also go to the midnight mass in one of the catholic churches here.



So enjoy your time off and see you next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

counters